Monday, December 26, 2022

Supertubos

Syd surfed at Supertubos today, one of the craziest waves I have ever seen! It’s really shallow, but the waves barrel and break right on the beach. You have to be really fast and a bit lucky to make the drop and make it out of the barrel. If you don’t you get slammed on the sand.
In this photo you can see a surfer making it out of the barrel and also the spray out of the tube. 

There were a lot of boogie boarders and they definitly had an advantage because they were able to kick with this fins into the wave. This one surfer got slammed on the sand and broke his board!


Sufer Syd got some waves and a barrel, but I didn’t get and photos of it. It’s hard to tell the surfers apart!

Here is me at sunset in Ericeira. I was so happy to see the sun today!!!

1 comment:

  1. we missed you both at the big family (plus me) gathering on xmas day ~ love this blog xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete