Monday, February 17, 2025

Around the Island

I started my day with a smoothie from my favorite juice bar. The sky was a deep blue because it was about to pour. A lot of rain this morning, but the rest of the day was sunny!


Syd surfed in Hanalei while I chilled. With all the rain you could see a bunch of waterfalls in the mountains. 

This afternoon we checked out the Kauai Coffee Plantation. Syd bought some coffee beans to take home and I looked at the history center. 
This evening we grilled Ahi and made tacos. The Ahi is so fresh all it needed was salt and pepper. I also added some Lima and pineapple to my taco toppings but it didn’t need it. 
Sunset from our condo! Less rain clouds predicted tomorrow  

1 comment:

  1. I love when you travel and write about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete