Sunday, February 16, 2025

New Books

I forgot to mention yesterday that I bought two books from a local bookstore. They are both about Hawaiian culture. 

The cute bookstore is awesome because they have a cat!


This morning we went up to Hanalei to surf and do morning things on the beach. This was my spread while watching the waves. 


It was a little rainy, but 80 degrees, so a little water falling from the sky didn’t matter. I had my raincoat. 


While sitting on the beach I heard some nearby surfers talking about a shark sighting earlier that day. It was a big tiger shark and some surfers were debating going out or not. Syd was already out there so there was nothing much I could do! 

This afternoon I researched some of the ancient sites in my new book. I have seen a lot of them either on our trips or as a kid. I really want to find the petroglyphs on the island but according to all the research they are covered in sand most of the time. 
This last photo is funny. We take hydration very seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment