I have officially lived through the holiday of food without over eating too much.

RR and I made cranberry sauce (my fav) and this year I added a little twist to my usual recipe. Instead of using orange juice I used Trader Joe's orange, mango, peach juice. It was a perfect combination!

Dad cooked the turkey and prepared a lovely meal for all of us with all of the traditional fixings. I am really not a fan of Thanksgiving food, but the things I did eat (1 piece of turkey, 2 rolls, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce), I enjoyed!

Here is all of us around the table. Before eating grandfather wanted to say grace. It was a short and sweet "Thank you Bill!" All of us agreed.
And then after eating with my family, I paid my usual visit to the Koerper family. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without my two favorite families!
Great post, thanks! Love the photos, too...
ReplyDelete