Sunday, December 19, 2010

200,000 Miles!

I realized I have neglected my blog for the past few days... oops! Totally unlike me, so here is a little update.

I spent the weekend in SoCal, checking out a place to live when I move back down there to coach at Immaculate Heart. While driving down my Jeep hit 200,000 miles. I was happy when it didn't explode or give me any problems along I-5. Of course, I had my camera poised and ready when it hit the big number. ->

I found a house in Northridge with an empty room that seems like a good set up. It is a 5 bedroom house, and all of the girls currently living there are either grad students at CSUN or just finished their degrees. Funny thing too because it turns out all of them of are former athletes and either swam or played water polo at the Ridge. I am hoping all of us will get along well, and if not, I will have my own room and adjoining bathroom, so life wont be too bad. Just have to tie up a few loose ends this week and I should be all set to move in in January.

In between now and then, I am home for the holidays and am excited to have things to look forward to. Holiday baking, friends coming home to the Bay, family staying with us, Swiss friends visiting. Should be a good end to 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding a place to live down there. I look forward to your next chapter!

    ReplyDelete