Warning: Food in this post.

Nina and I headed down to the Grove this afternoon because I wanted to pick up and a job application for the American Girl Doll store (yes, I am applying there as a doll hair braider because it sounds like a fun hobby). After taking care of my main goal for the day, we walked over to the Farmer's Market in LA, which is more like outdoor restaurants with food from all over the place any anything and everything you can imagine in one location.
Nina suggested that we tried the Brazilian BBQ buffet and it turned out to be the best decision I have made so far this month. You get in line in front of the BBQ rack and they have about 10 different types of meats and marinades to choose from and then you pay by the pound (you also put salad, rice, pasta, bread, and fried plantains on your plate too).
In other news... Rain, Rain, Go Away. I have teams who need to practice and fields that need to dry out.
No comments:
Post a Comment