Today at IH we couldn't practice so we had a team meeting and at the end of the meeting we played a game that the Devils taught me. Everyone writes the name of a person on a post-it and then puts it on the forehead of the person sitting next to you. You then have to guess who is written on your post-it by asking the group yes or no questions. Some of the girls had to guess the Pope, Shrek, and Jarred the Subway commercial man.
I played too and I was Snooki from Jersey Shore. Apparently my players are big fans of that ridiculous (not in a good way) show. (Picture taken by Faith who was laughing hysterically at my character)
Wet weekend ahead. As of right now my high school games are cancelled and I am still waiting to hear if my 12u team will have Opening Day tomorrow. Just from the sound of the rain hitting my bedroom window, I am guessing the answer is no.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-jE4PUklQ
ReplyDeleteSo funny :-D