Immaculate Heart had a teacher in service day... aka no practice. With the afternoon off, I got a chance to hang out with my friend Sara, her husband Jon, and her friends who are visiting from Japan. We walked around Santa Monica, and it was a brisk 62 degrees. All of the people from LA (myself included) were freezing. Is this winter? I forgot...
Sara and I went into Starbucks and apparently they have a new size that is bigger than the Venti, which is already a giant coffee (passion tea, lemonade in my case). It is called a Trenta and is comparable to the size of a bucket.
The week starts for real tomorrow with IH official tryouts. Word on the street is that it is supposed to "r-word" for the rest of the week, but in SoCal I'll believe the weather when I see it. I am hoping for sun because I would like to pick my team by Thursday.
Love this blog post <3
ReplyDeleteIt was such a "win win" day :) hmmm tito's taco.... I still have one taco left for this morning! yay
We should definitely go there again!
Sara