I pitched batting practice today, not full pitch, just light walk throughs, and I can tell I am going to be sore. Ha I feel old. I told the girls that if they can hit off me, they will be able to get good hits off any of the pitchers in the league. I have no idea what the other pitchers are like, but I am going to assume it is true.
The girls voted on a team name at the end of practice and it was a unanimous decision to be called the Purple Bruisers. Pretty cool, and I approve. I really want to get some make up for opening day and give all the girls black eyes for the first game. It would be fun team bonding and also show the other teams that we are a serious team to be reckoned with. Now I am thinking about cheers to teach the girls that go along with the Bruisers.
Good morning at the field and it is a perfect afternoon for a nap.
Nice. Sounds really fun.
ReplyDeleteLove the Purple Bruiser name!
ReplyDelete