Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home Office

Check out the scene in my room today. My home office is a mess with cords and DVDs. I didn't have enough outlets for all my appliances (computer, printer, external hard drive, extra USB port, external DVD burner), I so had to invest in a power strip.

I am trying to get all my skills videos burned today so the girls can send them to coaches this week. My computer is feeling a little under duress because the screen is flashing gray and is all stringy at times. A trip to the Apple store (I hate that place) is in order tonight. I hope the Genius Bar can help me out. I am planning to have a week, hopefully not two, without my computer, because I am guessing I am going to need a new screen or something. As a fair warning, this might be my last blog post for a while.

Iphone dependency to the extreme, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. About your computer; I expect it's something coming loose and they already know what it is. It might be a simple fix. It's likely they've seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the rock pool post below ~ I hope newsunpub is right and it's an easy computer fix. If not, send it home!

    ReplyDelete