Since I have moved, I have started going to a new 24 Hour Fitness in Pasadena. I googled it and got directions on my iPhone, but actually finding the place was quite challening. Going to the this facility regularly is not for the faint hearted, serious gym goers only. The gym was on the other side of the street than the map showed, so that was the first challenge, and then after I barely noticed a 24 Hour Fitness sign on the corner I figured I should find a parking spot on the street and explore.
 |
| Hardest Gym Entrance to find EVER |
The gym is in the same building as the culinary institute. Ironic, huh? But it was nearly impossible to find the door. No front door from Colorado, the main street in Pasadena. Somehow I managed to stalk the people wearing workout clothes and followed them under this random awning down the stairs into the basement of the culinary school! The 24 Hour Fitness is 3 levels of gym underground. So weird. And it is freaking humid inside. I think I sweat more today than I did when I was playing softball in Florida.
As happy as I am to be living in Pasadena and I love my own apartment, I miss the gym in Northridge. Way more normal and easier to access. Because I love working out so much, I am hoping this new place grows on me. I am willing to give it a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment