 |
| I missed the white shirt memo. |
Sofia hosted a Bastille Day party at her house with all traditional French food. We had imported sausages, rosemary gouda cheese cake, pastry with bri. She is a fabulous cook. It was fun to hang out in her backyard and talk and catch up. Usually, Sofia, Sabrina, and I hang out everyday at school but we haven't gotten around to it very much this summer because we don't live very close to each other.
Dessert was the best part, and I wish I had gotten a picture of all the choices. Sofia is a pro at making crust desserts. She made a berry and chocolate tart (amazing) and a caramelized apple tart that was so beyond delicious she should sell is at a bakery. All this was topped with homemade vanilla ice cream. We couldn't stop raving about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment