 |
| Happy Golfers |
Courtney and I went golfing for her birthday this morning. It was her first time out on a course and she did great. For us it is all about the outfits since we aren't very good yet. Quote of the day "If we are going to suck, we better suck with style." We did just that in our new polos.
 |
| Double shots over this building |
On the second tee I hit a ball straight into this building. Oops. I heard it hit something metal. When Courtney teed off she did the exact same thing but it sounded like it hit something glass. Double oops!! It's ok though. If we are going to lose balls in ball heaven on the course, they might as well bring a friend.
 |
| My ball on the green of the 4th tee |
I also felt like I golfed better today than I did on Tuesday. I got a par on the 4th hole! I chipped this shot on to the green and then putted it in. Wooo! Little victories
I had a few shots that I was very proud of but I need to keep working at it. I hope I don't regress during my two weeks off on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment