Syd and I booked our Eurail passes tonight for our trip. We are finally getting organized even though we have been planning to go since March. I have too many things going on right now to even think about summer.
We are planning to go to four different countries and visit friends along the way. We will be gone for five weeks, which is crazy since we both tend to be busy people, but I think we both deserve a vacation. I am excited to show Syd Switzerland, especially St. Gallen, my favorite Swiss city. Syd is looking forward to Rome and I think we will probably spend a week there exploring.
Best part: I can't wait to travel blog again!
Below is the map of our trip it looks a little round about, but it makes since to us.
View Europe Trip 2013 in a larger map
Oh great - I love your travel blogs too!
ReplyDelete