All four of my seniors left it all on the field today and I am really proud of them. This is my first senior class that I have coached all four years if their careers. We have spent so much time on the field that I feel like we have grown up together, me into a functioning adult and them into beautiful young women. I actually can't imagine my job without these four and next year is going to feel a little empty. I wish them all the best and can't wait to see what they accomplish next.Thursday, May 16, 2013
Last Game
My team played a phenomenal game this afternoon in the playoffs. It was 0-0 until the last inning and then the other team scored.
All four of my seniors left it all on the field today and I am really proud of them. This is my first senior class that I have coached all four years if their careers. We have spent so much time on the field that I feel like we have grown up together, me into a functioning adult and them into beautiful young women. I actually can't imagine my job without these four and next year is going to feel a little empty. I wish them all the best and can't wait to see what they accomplish next.
All four of my seniors left it all on the field today and I am really proud of them. This is my first senior class that I have coached all four years if their careers. We have spent so much time on the field that I feel like we have grown up together, me into a functioning adult and them into beautiful young women. I actually can't imagine my job without these four and next year is going to feel a little empty. I wish them all the best and can't wait to see what they accomplish next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment