Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Catch Up

I am realizing more and more how important it is to give myself one day a week away from the softball and unscheduled. The week gets to busy and the I have on average 9 pitching lessons on Saturdays that I really don't have much time to run errands or do things around the house.

With that being said, I was so happy today to have time to hang out with Syd and get my life together a little bit. I managed to write a to do list and cross everything off! The biggest task that has been hanging over my head for a while was organizing my closet. My shoes have been thrown everywhere and my clothes were out of order. I even vacuumed it out. The before and after pictures speak for themselves.

Another full week coming up! I'll try to do a better job of documenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment