Sunday, November 16, 2014

LACMA

This morning Syd and I went to the LACMA museum. I have been a few times to the dr rounding park, but never inside to see the art. I usually take a photo of the street lamps and then keep going.

LACMA has a big collection of art from all over the world, some more famous than others. We walked through a room of Picasso and even saw a water lily by Monet. I didn't realize there were paintings of that amount of fame in LA. I thought they all lived in Paris. 




As an aside, I don't usually blog about food, but I had an amazing waffle today. It is called a Hong Kong egg waffle and each little egg is full of chocolate! I couldn't believe that it had taken me this long to discover these things. They are delicious and right up my ally. Next time I get one I am getting vanilla ice cream on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment