This morning Syd and I went for a walk out on the bluffs to my mom's bench. We were looking at the ocean and then all of a sudden Syd turned to me and was down on one knee!! I was completely in shock and was not expecting him to propose today. But he did! I said yes and I am now wearing a gorgeous purple ring.
Below are the photos that tell the story.
Little did I know that while all of this is happening, Kristin was laying down, hiding, and taking all the photos! The proposal was planned to the tee. Syd really knows me!
When we got home I told my dad and he greeting us with hugs.
Close up of my perfect purple sapphire ring.
My heart still races when I think about my day. I am thankful for Syd and my family who loves me. Lots of excitement in the future. Thank you to everyone who contributed. Happy Thanksgiving!















this makes me soooooooooo happy!
ReplyDelete