Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Live Batting Practice

Live batting practice was the theme of camp today. I pitched batting practice for 3 hours, but I didn't care because the girls were hitting so well I was happy to pitch to them.

Priscylla is one of the campers this week who I have known since she was 8 years old. She is a powerful lefty, and I really wanted to take a couple of pictures of her while hitting live. I positioned myself behind the net, and set up my camera just right, through one of the holes. She hit it straight back at me (someone else was pitching) and I was so happy the bill of my hat was touching the net because the ball would have hit my forehead. It was crazy having the ball come back at me like that, but check out the pictures I got just from that one swing! The things I do for a good photo for the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment