Saturday, June 20, 2015

Paddle Boarding

It's smoggy and hot in Pasadena with all of the forest fires in the mountains, so Syd and I went to Marina Del Rey, where the air was equally brown, but the water was refreshing. We rented a couple of paddle boards and paddled around the marina for a little bit. It was my second time on a paddle board and I felt much more at ease this time and wasn't nervous about falling.

There were a good amount of people at the beach, but not as many as I expected because of Father's Day weekend. It was fun paddling around the boats and seeing all the different boat parties. If I had a boat I would never take off my Sperry's.

I wore so much sunscreen today! Three different layers because my tshirt tan is so bad I was worried about being a lobster the whole time. I have softball camp this week and don't have time to be too sunburned to pitch batting practice.

Fun afternoon. Now I am home watching the Giants and looking forward to going to the game tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment