Monday, June 8, 2015

New ID

After three months, two trips to the DMV, and one expired temporary license, I finally got my ID card in the mail. All is well except they laminated a fuzz above my right eye! At first I thought it was part of the design on the new, impossible to counterfeit IDs, but I compared mine to Syd's and his has the same pattern except without the squiggle. Now every time I show my ID for the next 20 years people will think I had a huge problem on my forehead. Great.











What is cool about my new ID is I compared my picture to my mom's and we look alike more that I realized. This is the first time that I have compared our appearances as an adult and we have the same cheek bones and nose. My chin is pointier, so that must be a Grout trait. The bottom picture is me at 15 when I first got my learner's permit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment