Low tide today.
High tide yesterday.
We drove back to Lisbon and returned our rental car. We are staying close to the airport because we have an early flight back to Barcalona tomorrow. Our hotel room is on the 16th floor and has an amazing view of the river. We are tired today so we took it easy this evening and are watching the soccer game.
All in all, Portugal was great. The people are friendly and welcoming, they speak English, the cities are clean, and it feels really safe. I am happy we got to see a new country and see where a lot of people from Half Moon Bay have heritage. I saw a lot of familiar foods in the bakeries! If we come back I would like to see the city of Porto in the north and also see the south coast.
excellent blog work ~ writing and photos
ReplyDelete