Thursday, January 2, 2020

Big Waves

A huge swell came in from Hawaii and Mavericks was breaking today. Syd went out on the Hula Cat, a local sports fishing boat to get a closer look at the action. I didn’t want to go, because I prefer boating in prime conditions, but I did walk out to the bluffs in Moss Beach and could see the waves and the boat Syd was on. The boat was in the channel so it was safe from the waves, but it was still really rocky. Syd said everyone on board got sea sick. Syd was lucky and held it together for the three hours without throwing up!

Here are some of my photos. 







Syd said taking photos was really hard because he had to hold on to the side of the boat, but here is one with a surfer. 


Here is Syd on the Find My Friend App. It looks like he is surfing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment