This morning there was a rainbow right out our deck.
Syd and I hung our Moss Beach whale clock. Thank you Grandma Audrey!
Lindsay helped me find some furniture on Nextdoor, and again it was from my parent’s neighbor. My dad helped me load it into the trucks and carry it into our house. Arthur enjoyed playing in the drawers.

The new furniture went upstairs so we got to bring this down for the whale. He is now holding all of our keys, sunglasses, and random pocket things.

There was a king tide this evening and the water was way out.

It was perfect for picking up trash with my new trash bucket and boots! I decorated my bucket with stickers.

Here is our beautiful bookshelf decorated and arranged by Lindsay.

Here is our new dresser and gray bench/ottoman at the foot of our bed. I think Arthur is going to like napping on the bench.

We ate crab cakes for dinner and Bob is here for the weekend! We are living the good life in Moss Beach. Thanks to everyone who contributed today!
The new furniture went upstairs so we got to bring this down for the whale. He is now holding all of our keys, sunglasses, and random pocket things.
There was a king tide this evening and the water was way out.
It was perfect for picking up trash with my new trash bucket and boots! I decorated my bucket with stickers.
Here is our beautiful bookshelf decorated and arranged by Lindsay.
Here is our new dresser and gray bench/ottoman at the foot of our bed. I think Arthur is going to like napping on the bench.
We ate crab cakes for dinner and Bob is here for the weekend! We are living the good life in Moss Beach. Thanks to everyone who contributed today!
It almost looks like Arthur is on the table and of course I know that isn't possible. Your new home is stunning!
ReplyDelete