Sunday, January 19, 2020

Some Photos from Today

I didn’t have many plans today, except I wanted to relax and pick up some trash. Here are some photos from today. 
This is my trash pick up hair for mornings I go straight to the beach before showering. Fancy!

I opened my garage and this skunk came right toward me!! Too close. I think he might have been injured or sick because they are usually nocturnal. He walked right toward me, and I was worried he was going to go into our garage so I moved a little to scare him away without it spraying! He scurried off, thank goodness, but that was bizarre. 


Seagull chilling with the surfers in the background. It was a pretty morning. 

My bucket full of trash. It was a successful pick up. 

The 49ers are going to the Super Bowl! Syd loves Jimmy G. The Bay Area is going to be really excited for the next two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment