Safeway was out of cake mix so I made rice krispy treats. My favorite!
I Zoomed with Mindy Bean, my teammate at Towson. It was so cool to catch up!
Did a little work on the balcony with Syd and Arthur.
We biked (up hill) to the swing. Hadn’t been there in awhile!
Enjoying the coast.
I am really trying to improve my gardening skills, and Lindsay is my gardening coach. I asked her how often I need to water my tomato plant and her answer was “listen to it, it will tell you what it needs.” I am not 100% sure how to listen to plant, but it looked dry so I figured it needed water?
For dinner we had chicken Parmesan with polenta! It was not Mezza Luna, but really good. I’m excited to eat the left overs tomorrow for lunch.
Arthur was watching the sunset and Syd was playing with his tail.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! This is 34.
So happy you had a lovely b.day ~ you deserve it!
ReplyDelete