I took the opportunity to be creative with chalk.
I tried to draw a whale but it turned out more like a dolphin.
I went for a short walk in the marine reserve with Syd.
We got this idea that Arthur would be safer in the backyard if he wore a leash. Arthur did not like the leash, but did like being outside. He went under the deck and then figured out how to get his harness off. Fail!
Went to Safeway and the produce section was very bare. We wore our masks that one of my colleagues made. Syd walked in a little before I did and the women at the door cleaning carts said to me “you would not believe it but someone just walked in with the same mask!” I said “he belongs to me!” She laughed.
Beautiful evening for eating dinner on the deck. I was so happy to not be on the couch, so this felt like a win.
No comments:
Post a Comment