. 
Syd and I started our day with some exercise. I’m having more fun than he is.
Syd and I started our day with some exercise. I’m having more fun than he is.
This morning I got a text with this photo from one of my former pitching students in SoCal. I miss the days of coaching in the hot sun for hours on end. One thing I am grateful for during the Shelter in Place is I am hearing from friends I haven’t talked to in years. This text is one example, the little girl is now a Sophomore and a varsity softball player, and I also got a text from one of my old teammates at Towson. It is cool that without the hustle and bustle of our commutes and daily life, there is time for connection. I am cherishing these moments.
I went for a little walk around lunch time. You can see all the white caps on the ocean.
My shadow at the ranch.
Coco got a new fancy halter too!
Lindsay took pride in cleaning Warriors stall.
Happy horses!
I thought these water bottles at Nee Leaf were really cool! They look like Easter eggs.
Happy birthday Claire! Love the photo of Coco and Warrior -- and you too <3
ReplyDelete