Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Freshmen Unity Day

I put on my Coach RG outfit for the first time in awhile, and went to campus today for a socially distant Freshmen Unity Day. 


We brought some freshmen on campus in small groups today for a retreat. They did some Thanksgiving activites like pie decorating, cards of thanks writing, and friendship bracelet making. It was fun to see the girls because I really haven’t gotten to know this class since I missed most of the fall. In general, the students were good about staying socially distant when they were sitting at their tables, but any time they were up and walking around I had to say “no hugging!” a number of times. 

School looks a little different with hand washing stations everywhere, but it is the same old Mercy. 

I am tired!!!! I need to build up my stamina back for spending an entire day on campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment