Sunday, November 8, 2020

Small Projects

The wind was nuts last night and all day today!!! My signs were blowing away so I decided to drill holes to wire them to our posts in the front yard. Pretty happy with how it turned out. 
Holes drilled 

Wired and not going anywhere!

And lunches are made for the week. 



After being on medical leave for 12 weeks, I am going back to school tomorrow. I am feeling much better, just some neck pain and light head pressure here and there. I still have a week left of treatments at Neurolink, but they don’t think that going back to school and screen time will hurt my progress in recovery. As long as I stay in tune with how I am feeling and don’t push myself too hard, I think I will be fine. 

Sooo, bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment