Friday, October 1, 2021

Glow Balls

We played golf this afternoon and it was beautiful! It feels like October because the weather is finally warm and our summer is here. On the 18th hole the sun had already set so we got out our new glow balls so we could see where we hit. When you make contact with the ball it lights up, and then it turns off after about 3-5 min until you hit it again. Everyone around came up and asked where we got these balls and I just told them Amazon. I didn’t realize people would think they were so cool. One dad who was walking with his son at the Ritz asked me about them and I had an extra so I gave the little boy a ball. He bounced it on the ground and it started to glow bright white, but his face was even brighter, he was so excited. That was a fun ending to our round! Something so simple made everyone’s day.
Us on the 9th. 

Glow ball! 

Syd putting his on the 18th Green. 

1 comment: