I really can’t believe today is Halloween and October is over! This month was so different from my October last year where I could only lay in bed with a headache and no screen time, to this year, I was so busy I also didn’t have much time for screen time when I got home in the evening. I have decided that in the coming months, I am going to be striving forward balance and ease. I don’t want to be over scheduled anymore and I want room for rest, reading, being outside, and enjoying.
Anyway, here are some photos from my last few days!

For Halloween, Lindsay, Lauren, and I dressed up as characters from Ted Lasso on Apple TV+. I am Coach Lasso, Lindsay is Coach Beard, and Lauren is Roy Kent. If you know, you know. Go AFC Richmond!

I hosted a Freshman and Link Crew end of first quarter event.

We celebrated tennis Senior Day!

Spent a little time with Pito and Sabine while my parents were out for the day.

Beautiful view on the 18th of the Ocean Course!
No comments:
Post a Comment