Thursday, March 10, 2011

Santa Monica with V (Plus a Game..)

Another awesome marathon day that started at 6am with Vanessa. We got moving early this morning to have time to go to Santa Monica before the game at IH.

Every day I pass by this sign at a church in the Valley. It always makes me giggle and V is a big fan of the Friendly Atheist Blog so I snapped this picture of her on our way to the Freeway.

Luckily, we didn't get caught for trespassing...

Gorgeous morning in Santa Monica once we fought traffic to get there. We walked around the pier, the beach, and then crossed a few more things off V's shopping list.
IH beat Sierra Canyon 14-2 in 5 innings. Kind of an ugly game with lots of walks. Nice to get another win under our belt before the weekend.
The game was our home opener and after the win we started a new tradition of singing the Immaculate Heart Alma Matter to the fans. All the girls held hands on the third base line and belted out the words. So cute.
Now I am home, blogging, eating chocolate for dinner, looking through Target bags, and going over softball stats. This week is all about multi tasking, just check out the scene of my bed. I hope I clear it off in time to sleep!

2 comments: