
Tonight was my first summer camp planning meeting with the Encino Sherman Oaks softball league board of directors. We talked about camp structure and some of my goals for the softball camp. The camp will be a week long session for about 10 weeks with girls ages 8-14. Some of my best summer memories from growing up are from softball camp and I have always wanted to run my own, so I am really excited about the opportunity to be the camp director. I have so many fun ideas and the board of directors really liked what they heard so I think it will be a summer full of softball and learning.
Still lots of planning to go, of course, but it was a good first step and I am looking forward to the process of getting my softball camp off the ground. More about it in the weeks to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment