Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Big 2-5

I spent the day at the softball field with the Purple Bruisers. We had a double header against two teams from the Santa Rosa softball league. Maeve from my IH team helped me coach today because she had to do some community service hours as a graduation requirement. She coached first base for me and taught the girls how to play the ball game.

Here are the girls trying to see how many times they can hit the ball with their gloves in a row. I think their record was 12.
After the games the girls completely surprised me with a birthday cake! I didn't even know they knew it was my birthday. So nice of them and thank you to the team parents.

Wow, a quarter century. That seems like a long time, huh? I love what I am doing now and I can't wait to see what the next quarter century brings, even though the thought of the future freaks me out at times.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and a special thank you to my blog readers for being a part of my life! I have officially been blogging for two years. I hope the next is as entertaining, for your benefit, and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment