Friday, August 26, 2011

Speed Bump



<-This was in front of my house this morning 6:40 when I left for school....









When I got home we had our very own speed bump. It is a little unwelcome though because now, driving down our street is kind of annoying. They engineered the bump to be just the right size to give you a good shake if you hit it too hard.

Looks like I'll be taking the back way home on a more regular basis.

On another note... Bring on the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once when I was teaching an English class to Swiss students at the University of Redlands, one of my students was an engineer. He noticed the speed bumps in the parking lot and commented that they were a great idea! I thought, "Oh, no... just contaminated another country."

    ReplyDelete