While I was in the land of no technology, my Swiss friends Tiin and Daniela came to visit LA. Christina also drove down to LA too, and we had a great weekend catching up and reminiscing about last summer.
Over the course of two days I showed Tiin and Daniela the best the LA area has to offer. We started at Immaculate Heart where I showed them the softball field. From there we headed up the hill to Griffith Park. It was a beautiful day to see the city scape of LA from the observatory. I love it up there!
After Griffith Park we ventured down into the city to LACMA, the museum of modern art. We didn't actually go inside because the best part is taking pictures in the surrounding park. These lamp posts are my favorite, but we also saw the tar pits where the dinosaurs went extinct.
It was so nice having my friends in town for the weekend. For two summers I saw Tiin everyday and I missed talking and joking with him. It is cool to have friends on other continents but at the same time I wished they lived closer. I miss my Swiss summers, but it was fun to show my friends my territory too. Come back soon Tiin and Daniela!
No comments:
Post a Comment