Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shocker Games

It was so nice to wake up this morning and go to the softball field after a whole week of work. I missed the dirt and the grass!

My little 12u fall team had its first game today in Burbank. We had a double header and used all our pitchers. The Shockers is an all-star team, so all the girls can (or their parents think they can) pitch.

These are a few pictures I managed to take while calling pitches.

Lexi
Maritssa
Hailey. She is so cute with her glasses and is only about 4'7. Her nickname printed on the back of her jersey is "Hay-Ho"... I kind of think she might want a new nickname when she gets to high school.

The girls played ok today. The Burbank league has strong competition and we are a young team. Lots of things to work on during practice but it was a good excuse to be at the field today, at least.



1 comment: