I played in the men's league tonight against Grandpa's team. He happens to be one of the pitching greats and I am always impressed that he can throw 7 innings at is age. I hope my arm will last that long too!We won 15-7 with only 7 players. I went 3 for 4 at the plate and got hit by a pitch. Another bruise to add to the collection. I am starting to think I should have been a hitter in college if I had known Brett's hitting style.
I pitched ok considering I pitched batting practice this afternoon, and it was my first outing since my concussion. There were guys on the other team who played professionally and I had strikeouts when I needed them so that's all that matters.
Time for bed. Right after I find some ice.
I have so enjoyed this last week when you WON the championship. Congratulations to you and all your fabulous players ~ quality and hard work and fun, too. Excellent.
ReplyDelete