After two days off I am back to work and practice. I was in kind of a fog this morning, but now I am feeling like my full self. Most of my morning was spent playing catch up. I managed to complete my to do list that seemed to grow instead of shrink at one point. That was a task in itself.I was careful at practice and I wore a helmet during batting practice. Many of my players couldn't look at me without laughing, but hey, better safe than sorry! I am a ball magnet these days.
Since I can't do physical activity for a few more days, Brett pitched batting practice. We have a big league game tomorrow against Ramona and the girls needed to get some hitting in. Good thing for assistant coaches.
Time for bed. I have been getting tired a lot more easily, but I'll take that over a headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment