Thursday, November 1, 2012

Missing Baseball

I was happy on Sunday when the season ended on a win and I could have my evenings free again, but tonight I wish I had something to listen to as background noise. I miss the Giants! Someone sent me this picture of Buster Posey at the parade yesterday. His wife is blonde and really pretty. Not fair! Haha

Kristin DVRed the parade and speeches for me and I am looking forward to watching it over Thanksgiving. How many days until Opening Day? It's on April first and guess what, the Giants are playing the Dodgers in LA!! It sounds like a good early birthday present to me. I am totally going.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know Buster's wife is named Kristen, and their children are twins? Almost like they're part of your family, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find the missing baseball?

    ReplyDelete