Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Purse

I took my new winter purse to Costco today in search of socks. I only like to wear socks from Costco and my supply was getting too low for comfort. Not sure why I thought Costco was a good idea the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Finding a parking spot was ridiculous and the lines were miles long. I looked silly waiting in line for a couple pairs of socks. So out of place that I decided to get an extra pack so it at least looked like I wasn't totally crazy while standing in line with one item. My feet are very happy though!

Softball double header tonight for the women's league. Haven't played two games in one day in years. Goal: Don't get hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I love Costco sox too. GREAT purse! Lots of excitement on Granelli preparing for your return.

    ReplyDelete