Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sports Weekend

Yesterday I watched Katie, my former player, play in her first college game. She is playing at Glendale College, a close by JC. She is pitching and hitting and really enjoying her new team. She pitched well but she didn't see a lot of defense or run support. A problem pitchers face at all levels.

This morning I went to the UCLA vs. Utah game. Joe Bruin came by our row and Erin insisted that I took a picture with him. UCLA won and they are currently tied for second in the Pac-12. It is going to be an exciting fight until the end of the regular season. All the fans are hoping they will play during March madness.

I am currently sitting on the couch watching the Super Bowl. However, I might go to the gym, in hopes that will give the 49ers a boost. I haven't watched a single game this season and I would not want to be responsible for the loss.


Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment