There are a few funny things about this:
![]() |
| Sweet Bruise |
2. I should have warmed up, but I had already pitched for over an hour and I figured I was ok. Over confidence is always a mistake.
3. Syd took it like a champ and only hopped around for a couple seconds and said a few swear words. He didn't even rub it.
Don't worry, Syd is ok and he got his batting practice in. I felt and still feel so bad! Much to his credit and golf swing, Syd had some nice hits after I started throwing fastballs for strikes. A few hit the gaps and he got to feel the pop in my nice Demarini bat.
Getting hit with a softball is kind of a rite of passage in my world. Welcome, Syd.

Yeah, welcome Syd to my world. I can sell you a boogie board for protection, if you want it.
ReplyDelete