Friday, March 29, 2013

Moving

Yay for Spring Break! Last week was super busy, but now I am back in the blog world. The biggest news is that I am moving. Syd and I found a sweet apartment above Pottery Barn on Colorado Blvd, the main street in Old Town Pasadena. It is on the fourth floor and has a view of the town. The location is prime and I feel like we are living in Europe. We walk everywhere and can hear the city life.







Best part? We will be able to watch the Rose Parade from our windows next year. This is the view from the bedroom. The red line down the center of the street is the line the floats follow during the parade to make sure they are going straight.




We spent the week painting and cleaning. Yesterday was the first day we were finally ready to bring stuff over. For now, this is our mint green bedroom.
The next step is to work on our living room. I also need to spend some quality time cleaning my old apartment. Not looking forward to that.

More photos to come.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is all very exciting! Any chance of a photo of Syd in your blog?

    ReplyDelete