Don't be fooled by the smiles in this photo. Kickball is a brutal game.Last night our team won 8-5 and it was definitely a fight. We played a team in the upper division who took kickball very seriously and had a game plan of bunting that they stuck to and loved pointing out technicalities in the rules. Small hits are hard to field in kickball so we had to fire up our offense to counter their play.
![]() |
| Ouch |
I usually go head first into bases when we are playing on a dirt field, but when I was running to third, a pop up slide came too naturally. Except it didn't feel so natural as my leg scraped on what felt like cement. Syd had the same problem too and our legs are tore up today. It is so nice here though today that of course we are both wearing shorts.
Also, this is a picture of me pitching. Even in kickball I love the feeling of being in the center of the diamond.

You guys are all beat up.
ReplyDelete