| Old mound with crooked stakes. Not going to work. |
I had an hour until warm ups to solve this problem. You can get away with missing a chalk line here and there, but the mound is pretty detrimental. I called Landry's my go to sports store, with no luck. Next call was to my pitcher's dad, Kevin. Softball dads tend to be very dedicated (I know, I have one) and he jumped right in his car in search of a mound.
With minutes to spare before the girls arrived at the field, Kevin had installed the mound and helped me make the chalk circle. Kathleen ended up throwing a one hit shut out on the new mound. Softball dad saved the day.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, big save for Ken. Thanks Ken and Bob, you know who you are!
ReplyDelete