Saturday, August 24, 2013

Eaton Canyon

We played a little golf this afternoon at Eaton Canyon. My least favorite hole at EC is the 5th hole, which is a par 5 and straight up hill. It takes me forever to get to the green, plus carrying my bag in 90+ heat makes it challenging. My goal is to someday get a par on this whole.















I did have one awesome shot today. I teed off and put my ball right on the green about 3 feet from the hole. It was pretty impressive. I almost thought the ball was going to roll in. 

All around a good day at the golf course. I can tell that my swing isn't as good as last week because now that I have work everyday I don't get to practice as much. I'm going to have to figure out how to balance my new schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment