This weekend was nice because we got to catch up with a lot of our friends. Sofia had our IH group over for dinner and we all had a good time hanging out. Steve bbq'ed and Sofia made delicious desserts as usual. Syd loved playing with their dog, Bauer, and seeing their interaction has definitely made me worried we may have to get a dog someday because dogs make Syd so happy... Hopefully back to this thought at a MUCH later date.
We all joked that the real reason Sofia invites us over is because she wanted to beat us in fuse ball. Fuse ball is Sofia's game of choice and she is really good at it. I lost miserably when I played, but I must add that it was my first time, ever.
Syd and I also overindulged a little this weekend at Krispy Kreme Donuts. Neither of us had had one in years, so we bought a whole dozen. I am happy to report that we did not eat all if them and have gone to the gym every morning for the last 7 days straight! They were every bit as good as I remembered.
After spending the day at the softball field today, I am happy to be home and waiting for Sisterwives to start on TV. My last four days of summer are coming up and I can't wait to enjoy every minute of then.
No comments:
Post a Comment