Sunday, October 13, 2013

Getting Ready

Syd's brother and sister in law came up from San Diego today with their kids for a little visit. We hung out in Pasadena and went to dinner at Barney's Beanery. Matt and Katie love their uncle Sydney so they were happy to see him.


Katie is quite the artist and enjoyed drawing on our dry erase board. Pig and Pig jr are both dragons. 





On another note, I am pretty much ready for my camping trip. Everything is packed, just a few last minute things in the morning. We will be staying near Big Bear in cabins with all the 8th graders from HW. Not sure what to expect, but I know I will have stories!

I am going to be away from my computer and phone from Monday-Thursday. We have electricity in our cabins but word in the street there is no cell service. I'll post a detailed blog or two when I get home. 

Keep me in your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment